To add the language switcher to the custom position, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings section of the store => Languages.
- Click Switchers and choose the switcher you need or add a new by clicking Add new switcher.
- Copy the switcher's snippet.
- Go to the Online Store section of your Shopify account and choose Themes.
- Click Actions => Edit code.
- Let's add our switcher snippet to the footer. So, find the 'footer.liquid' and paste the snippet to the part of the code where you want to see the switcher.
- How to add language switcher to the navigation menu?
- How to add currency switcher to the navigation menu?