Sometimes the same product is available in different styles or types. For example, you might sell a t-shirt in a number of different sizes, or a hat in a variety of different colors. Create product variants to show your customers all the options they can choose from.
To create variants follow next steps:
- Go to "Products" section menu.
- Choose product from the products list.
- At the single product page find "Variants" content block.
- Click "Add variants" button.
- Enter the option name (size, type, color, etc) into the field.
- Enter the option values (each value followed by a comma).
- Click "Add another option" if your variants differ in more than one way.
- Modify the variants to be created. Look through the list of variants and uncheck the boxes next to any combinations that you don't sell. You can also add prices, SKUs, and barcodes for individual variants at this stage.
- Press "Save" button.
Now "Delete" and "Edit" buttons are available in the variants table. Also editing fields are available directly from the table when you click on the desired element.
If you need more options, you can go to "Infinity options".