To customize switchers, follow this instruction:
- Go to the "Settings" section and open the "Languages" section.
- Click on the "Switchers" and click on the necessary switcher.
- Make appropriate settings and save changes. You are able to disable/enable it, change the switcher's type, icon type, position, etc.
There are 3 types of switcher:
Switcher icon type
Types of flag icons can be also changed. At your disposal there are the following types:
If you enable this option, you will use our default switcher style. If you disable it, the switcher won't be styled.
Show languages codes as titles
By default, the switcher displays the full title of languages. If you want to display a short title of the switcher, select the "Show languages codes as titles" option.
Set fixed switcher's position on the screen:
Note: You are able to set a "Relative" position. It will give you an opportunity to manage the switcher's position by editing the HTML code.
- Titles - the switcher displays only titles of languages.
- Icons - the switcher displays only icons (flags) of languages.
- All - the switcher displays both titles and icons of languages.
While customizing the switcher, all changes you will see in the preview window.
You can set offsets for switchers. Fill presented fields and choose measure type (px, %, em).
LangShop allows displaying switchers on the positions described above. If you want to display them into a non-default place, use the snippet.
To disable the language switcher, do the following:
- Go to the "Settings" => "Languages" => "Switchers".
- Click on the switcher you need to disable.
- Click "Disable".