LangShop allows to customize search results. When you install the app, these settings are disabled by default. To enable them go to the "Settings" => "Search" section and find "Search Filters" block.
Next settings are available for you:
- Strict search - allows to find content only by a strict request. For example, "car" will not match "cars" or "carry".
- Skip titles - enable this option and searching by titles will be disabled.
- Skip descriptions - enable this option and searching by descriptions will be disabled.
Note: It is not recommended to use "Skip titles" and "Skip descriptions" at the same time.
- With featured image only - allows finding only products, that have featured image.
- Filter products with price greater than - enter needed price and in search results will be listed products with a price greater than indicated price.
- Filter products with price less than - enter the needed price and in search results will be listed products with price less than indicated price.