The first option (translate into all target languages)
To translate delivery methods at all target languages at once, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Settings section => Delivery Methods.
- Staying on the original language tab click Translate.
- Choose languages into which you want to translate delivery methods and click Translate.
- Save changes.
The second (translate into one target language)
To translate delivery methods into one target language, do the following:
- Choose the language into which you want to translate the content.
- Click Translate if you want to translate all items.
If you need to translate some of them, select them and click Translate. Also, you are able to edit the translation manually.
Note: LangShop uses different translation drivers. Thus, the app provides translation suggestions. You can choose the translation that suits you best.
Note: LangShop saves the translation history of translated items. To check the translation history of the delivery methods, click on History.
- How to translate navigation?
- How to translate notifications?
- How to export and import translated content