You can translate the standard Shopify's notifications, like "Order confirmation", "Shipping confirmation" and etc.
Follow next steps:
- Go to "Email Templates" section menu.
- Choose notification which you need to translate.
- Open tab of the desired language.
- In the right upper corner click "Auto translate".
- Select checkboxes, that you want to translate.
- In the right lower corner click "Translate selected".
- After translation click "Save" or "Generate template content" button.
- Copy and paste generated "subject" and "content" fields into the appropriate fields of email notification in the "Settings / Notifications" section in your Shopify backend.
- Click "Save" button.
Notifications related to orders will come in the language in which the user made the order. Notification related to customers will come in the language in which the user registered on the site.
If the user registered before installing the LangShop on the store, the notifications will be in the store's default language.
Translation of SMS is supported for types of notifications in which SMS notifications are present.