The first option (translate into all target languages)
To translate payment gateways at all target languages at once, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Settings section of the app => Payment Gateways.
- Staying on the original language tab click Translate.
- Choose languages into which you want to translate payment gateways and click Translate.
- Save changes.
The second option (translate into one target language)
To translate payments into one target language, do the following:
- Choose the language into which you want to translate the content
- Click Translate if you want to translate all items.
If you need to translate some of them, select them and click Translate. Also, you are able to edit the translation manually.
- Save the translation.
Note: LangShop uses different translation drivers. Thus, the app provides translation suggestions. You can choose the translation that suits you best.
Note: LangShop saves the translation history of translated items. To check the translation history of the payment gateways, click on History.
- How to translate notifications?
- How to translate delivery methods?
- How to translate navigation?
- How to export and import translated content