LangShop allows to translate a single collection automatically and edit it manually. Follow this instruction to learn more.
Go to the "Products" section => "All products" => "Collections". Choose a necessary collection from the list and open it. There are two options to translate the collection.
Click "Auto Translation" above the collection's description. Choose languages into which you want to translate and click "Translate". In this way, all sections of the collection will be translated into the selected languages automatically.
You are able to translate the collection and its sections into one language.
- Select the desired language tab.
- On the upper right corner click on "Auto Translation".
- Select sections that you want to translate. If you want to translate them all, click "Select all".
- After this click "Translate".
Note: Take into account that you are able to translate or edit the collection's translation manually. Just choose the desired language, enter your translation, and save changes.
The process needs time and will be performed in the background. So, you can continue working with the app. The task can be paused or stopped at any time. When the translation is finished, you will get a notification. Don't forget to click the "Save" button on the top right. In our documentation, you can also find the instruction on how to start collections bulk translation.
Translate image in the collection's description
For each language, you can create unique content with completely different images. To insert an image into the collection's description, follow the next steps:
- Go to "Products" => "Collections".
- Open the necessary collection and choose the language tab.
- In the menu find the "Gallery" button.
- In the opened media uploader select existed image or upload new with the "Upload File" button.
- Click the "Save" button.
If you want to translate media files, read these articles: How to translate a collection's image.