LangShop allows to translate a single page automatically and edit (or translate) it manually. Follow this instruction to learn more.
Go to the "Online Store" => "Pages" section. Choose a necessary page from the list and open it. There are two options to translate the page.
Above the page's description, you should click "Auto Translation". Choose languages into which you want to translate and click "Translate". In this way, all sections of the page will be translated into the selected languages automatically.
You are able to translate the page and its sections into one language.
- Select the desired language tab.
- On the upper right corner click on "Auto Translation".
- Select sections that you want to translate. If you want to translate them all, click the upper checkbox.
- After this click "Translate".
Note: Take into account that you are able to translate or edit the page's translation manually. Just choose the desired language, enter your translation, and save changes.
The process needs time and will be performed in the background. So, you can continue working with the app. The task can be paused or stopped at any time. When the translation is finished, you will get a notification. Don't forget to click the "Save" button on the top right. In our documentation, you can also find the instruction on how to start pages bulk translation.
Translate image in the page's description
For each language, you can create unique content with completely different images. To insert an image into the page's description, follow the next steps:
- Go to "Online Store" => "Pages".
- Open the necessary page and choose the language tab.
- In the menu find the "Gallery" button.
- In the opened media uploader select existed image or upload new with the "Upload File" button.
- Click the "Save" button.