LangShop allows to translate a single product automatically and edit it manually. Follow this instruction to learn more.
Go to the "Products" section => "All products". Choose a necessary product from the products list and open it. There are two options to translate the product.
Click "Auto Translation" above the product's description. Choose languages into which you want to translate and click "Translate". In this way, all sections of the product will be translated into the selected languages automatically.
You are able to translate the product and its sections into one language.
- Select the desired language tab.
- On the upper right corner click on "Auto Translation".
- Select sections that you want to translate. If you want to translate them all, click "Select all".
- After this click "Translate".
Note: Take into account that you are able to translate or edit the product's translation manually. Just choose the desired language, enter your translation, and save changes.
The process needs time and will be performed in the background. So, you can continue working with the app. The task can be paused or stopped at any time. When the translation is finished, you will get a notification. Don't forget to click the "Save" button on the top right. In our documentation, you can also find the instruction on how to start products bulk translation.
If a product has variants, you are able to translate them too. Read here how to do this.
Translate an image in the product's description
For each language, you can create unique content with completely different images. To insert an image into the product description, follow the next steps:
- Go to "Products" => "All products".
- Open the necessary product and choose a language tab.
- In the menu find the "Gallery" button.
- In the opened media uploader select existed image or upload new with the "Upload File" button.
- Click the "Save" button.
If you want to translate media files, read this article: How to translate a product's image.