Follow the next steps to find checkout translation:
- Go to the "Themes" menu section.
- Press "Theme checkout" of your necessary translated theme (if a needed theme is not published, you can find checkout translation in the dropdown menu of theme actions).
To translate breadcrumbs, buttons, form's labels, headers, etc on the checkout page, you need to fill out theme's localization in "Shopify" tab. It contains the "Checkout" section per each language.
- Go to "Theme's localization" page.
- Find the "Checkout" section in "Shopify" tab.
- Fill out each field per each language ( manually or using the auto-translate feature ).
- Press the "Save" button at the right top corner of the page.
For products translation on the checkout page, you need to allow LangShop include own LS.checkout.js file on the checkout page. But the only way to include this file on checkout ( * without Shopify Plus account ) is to insert it with "Google Analytics" feature. This is due to the specificity of the mechanics of the Shopify platform.
LangShop doesn't have access to your store settings, that's why you need to insert code snippet manually.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences.
Checkout page supports dynamic translation.
If you want to add a dynamic translation, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Dynamic Translation" section.
- Open "Templates" tab.
- Select "Store checkout page".