If you want your customers to receive emails and SMS notifications in their native language, you can translate them in LangShop too.
On this page:
Auto translate notifications 🇬🇩
- From your LangShop admin, open Settings > Notifications.
The app divides notifications on Email and SMS templates.
- Click Auto Translation.
- Select languages and categories in the advanced settings.
By default, LangShop translates both email subject and email body.
- Click Translate.
The same actions you can do with SMS templates.
Order notifications translations 🇩🇲
You can also submit an order to the TextMaster agency.
- Select notifications manually.
- Click Agency Translation.
- Choose a language and categories.
You can add only one language to the cart at a time.
- Click Add to cart.
The drafted order will automatically appear in the Cart section. You need to submit the form and get the price for your order.
Shopify API limitations ⚠️
Shopify translation API limits translations of email and SMS notifications, unless you edit them.
- You can edit notifications in Shopify Settings > Notifications.
- Choose the notification template from the list that you are going to send to your customers.
- Edit the content for both email and SMS templates.
- Click Save.
After you edit all needed notifications, you can open LangShop and check the email and SMS templates available in the app. Otherwise, there will be no notifications.