If you want your customers to receive Emails and SMS notification templates in their native language, you can translate them in LangShop.
- From your LangShop admin, open Settings > Notifications. The app divides notifications on Email and SMS templates too.
Translate Email templates
- If you would like to translate all notifications using a bulk action > click Auto Translate button.
- Choose the languages into which you want to translate notifications (if you don’t want to override existing translations, keep the box unchecked). In the Advanced settings, by default, Langshop translates both email subject and email body. You can translate only one option, for example, email subject.
- When you select the options and languages > click Translate.
Translate SMS templates
The same actions you can do with SMS templates.
- Select Auto Translate button under notifications title, or select the checkbox showing (10) sms templates.
- Then click Auto Translate > Select languages. When you manually select templates -> the last section automatically gives you the option to translate the selected number into different languages.
- Click Translate.
Order notifications | TextMaster integration
If you want to order human translations for your multilingual store, check the notifications you want to send to native speakers from the TextMaster agency.
- Click Agency translation.
- Select languages and fields.
- Add the order to cart & check the pricing.
When Langshop launches translations for notifications, you can make a test order to see how do customers get translated notifications.
You can edit notifications in Shopify settings > Notifications > Choose the notification template from the list that you will be sending to your customers > edit the content for both email and sms templates and Save changes. When you modify all notifications, you need for your Online Store, you can finally open LangShop and check the templates available in the app. Otherwise, the notification list will be empty.