You can add additional currencies to your online store for customers to convert prices
On this page:
Adding new currencies 💴
- From your LangShop admin, go to Settings > Currencies.
- Click Add.
- Select currencies from the list.
There is no limits in the number of currencies you can display at your storefront.
Editing money formats 💷
After you add new currencies, the notification alert pops up on the top of the page.
- Open the link in the alert message.
It will redirect you to the main dashboard in the app. You will get the information about money formats that you need to edit. It’s important step to change currency formats in Shopify for LangShop currencies to display correctly on your store.
- Open Edit money formats link.
It brings you to Shopify Settings > General > Store currency.
- Click Change formatting.
- Copy the given span tag classes and paste them into HTML with and without currency fields.
- Click Save.