You can add additional currencies to your online store with LangShop. The app supports more than 150 currencies in the world.
- From your LangShop admin, go to Settings > Currencies.
- To add additional currencies to your online store, click Add (right top corner).
- Select currencies from the list.
- When you add new currencies, the yellow pop-up window should appear at the top of the page.
- Open the link. It will redirect you to the main dashboard in the app. You will get the information about money formats that you need to edit. It’s important step to change currency formats in Shopify for LangShop currencies to display correctly on your store.
- Open edit money formats link.
It brings you to Shopify Settings > General > Store currency.
- Click Change formatting, copy the given span tag classes from the app and paste them in HTML with and without currency fields.
- Click Save.