LangShop allows to translate a single product automatically and edit it manually. Follow this instruction to learn more.
Go to the Products section => All products. Choose a necessary product from the products list and open it. There are two options to translate the product.
Click Auto Translate above the product's description. Choose languages into which you want to translate and click Translate. In this way, all sections of the product will be translated into the selected languages automatically.
You are able to translate the product and its sections into one language.
- Select the desired language tab.
- On the upper right corner click on Auto Translate.
- Select sections that you want to translate. If you want to translate them all, click Select all.
- After this click Translate.
Note: Take into account that you are able to translate or edit the product's translation manually. Just choose the desired language, enter your translation, and save changes.
The process needs time and will be performed in the background. So, you can continue working with the app. The task can be paused or stopped at any time. When the translation is finished, you will get a notification. Don't forget to click the Save button on the top right.
Note: LangShop uses different translation drivers. Thus, the app provides translation suggestions. You can choose the translation that suits you best.
Note: LangShop saves the translation history of translated items. To check the translation history of the single product description, click on History.
Translate an image in the product's description
For each language, you can create unique content with completely different images. To insert an image into the product description, follow the next steps:
- Go to Products => All products.
- Open the necessary product and choose a language tab.
- In the menu find the Gallery button.
- In the opened media uploader select existed image or upload new with the Upload File button.
- Click the Save button.
If you want to translate media files, read this article: How to translate a product's image.