This functionality can help you search for the content dynamically and translate it into different languages. In most cases, Shopify merchants can add sales banners, pop-ups, special offers, discounts and other dynamic elements to highlight the actual information to customers.
Find and translate Dynamic Texts
Follow the example below to understand the specifics of dynamic translation functionality. In this example, LangShop will translate Popup banner (third-party app) by Privy.
To build a user-friendly store, you can translate this dynamic element in LangShop into different languages.
- Find and inspect the element in the developer console in your browser. (right-click on a text that you want to translate > Inspect Element.
- Right-click on the element > Edit as HTML > Copy the full text including angle brackets.
Open Dynamic Translation in LangShop
- From your LangShop admin > Open Online Store > Themes > Localization > Dynamic translation.
- Click Add new at the right top corner > Paste
>in the Previous char > Paste copied HTML text into the Original text > Put
<in the Next char > Save changes.
Auto Translate Dynamics
When you finish inspecting the dynamic elements, you can launch bulk auto translation for all the created fields.
- Tap Auto Translate button.
- Select languages > Translate.
By default, LangShop offers to translate all texts.
You can select texts manually > click Auto Translate > Auto Translate: Selected dynamics > Translate.
Pro Translate Dynamics
If you have a generated API key on a DeepL or Google Cloud Platform account, you can enable any of them to start pro translation process with one driver only.
If you need human translations, submit orders to Text Master Agency that can help you translate dynamics within 48 to 72 business hours depending on the amount of data and the number of languages you have in your multilingual store.
When LangShop complete dynamic translations, you can refresh your storefront details to check the result.