You can add additional languages in LangShop to your Shopify store.
On this page:
Adding new languages 🇫🇷
- From your LangShop admin, go to
- In the dialog window, select languages from the list.
You can add up to five different languages if you are on Shopify Basic, Shopify, Shopify Advanced plans. For Shopify Plus merchants, the maximum number of languages is limited to twenty languages.
- When you add a new language, you can either translate store's content manually, or use auto-translation.
- Select the preferable translation method.
If you decide to use auto-translation, please wait for LangShop to complete translations in the background server.
Publishing languages 🇪🇸
- To publish a language, click on it to open a single language page.
- After you publish a new language, the alert notification pops up.
- Follow the link which brings you directly to LangShop Home.
Connecting languages to domains 🇩🇪
If your Shopify store is on the Shopify plan, the Advanced Shopify plan, or the Shopify Plus plan, then you need to assign newly published languages to a domain in your online store for them to appear on your storefront.
You must complete this task even if you're only using a single domain.
- From your LangShop admin, open the link Connect languages to domains.
- You will get redirected to Shopify admin >
- Next to the domain or subdomain that you want to customize, click
- Choose recently added languages that you want associated with that particular domain.