You can translate your Shopify store with a DeepL Pro translation driver.
Currently, DeepL Translator supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified) languages.
Plus, thirteen European languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, and Swedish.
On this page:
Getting API key 📁
The DeepL API is accessible with a DeepL Pro subscription (DeepL API plan). You need to have a paid account on DeepL Pro Plan to generate API Key and use it in LangShop. You can find the API key in your account settings.
- Log in to your DeepL account.
- From your DeepL Pro Account (summary tab), find Authentication Key for DeepL API.
- Copy the DeepL API key to enable it in LangShop.
Enabling API key in the app 🔑
- From your LangShop admin, go to Settings > Translation drivers.
- Open DeepL Pro.
- Paste the API key from your DeepL account.
After you enable the API key in LangShop, you can use it to translate your store content and get more efficient translations.