You need to open Storefront Elements in LangShop to be able to translate your Home page data.
- From your LangShop admin, go to
- Select a theme.
Translatebutton next to Storefront Elements.
Here, LangShop stores your Home page content and the rest of the theme settings that you can customize in the Shopify admin.
There are several different ways how you can translate your Home page:
- Use automatic translation drivers that help you faster create multilingual content.
- Translate the Home page with one pro translation driver (Google or DeepL).
- Submit an order to TextMaster, the professional translation agency, directly in the app.
- Write or edit translations manually for your Home page.
Get to know the app better, learn how to translate storefront elements.