Yes. You can change images for products, collections, blog posts for other language versions with the LangShop theme.
If you use the original theme, images you upload for another languages won't display on the storefront. Shopify API does not translate alt texts at this time.
- From your LangShop admin, go to
- Select a single product.
- Open the language tab.
- Scroll the page down until you find Product images.
- Tap on the image.
- In the dialog window, open the link
- Upload or select the image URL that you want to use for another language version.
- Paste the image URL after step 2.
Selectto upload the new image.
The same actions you can do for blogs and collections images.